Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday Recording a Wash

Yrgal and I were going to lay down a couple final tracks for That's Right on Saturday. But, somehow, the city/region/state/whatever, (someone somewhere is at fault) was unable to handle the power demands levied by a ordinary "seanonably" hot Saturday. Apparently, somehow, several pieces of hardware around the city were overloaded. I guess they had gotten accustomed to the "unseasonbly" cool weather we've been having. Does hardware get "accustomed"? I don't understand. Really, one of the only benefits I can imagine to living in an industrial hellhole pit like Ontario, CA is that, I thought, things like 16 hour black-outs don't happen.

Soooo, no recording got done.

We're trying again today.

Anyone selling land in the badlands of Montana?....really.

No comments:

Post a Comment