Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Circles of friends

Our friend Frank M. has a product called the RythymRing He won best new product at the 2010 Namm show,pretty cool, anyweird I was introduced at the show to a great lady by the name of Cali Rose, a great singer,entertainer and Ukelele player. Stu and I jammed with her and had a great time. Next I heard about Jake Shimabukuro, another Ukelele player doing While my guitar gently weeps on the Uke and if you know Yrgal I got a Uke and started playing, not too hard but actually a whole lot deeper than you could imagine, I'm getting good too, currently I'm working up a stanards EP which should be out soon, click the link Jake ROCKS!,
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment