Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Books that changed how I think

The Art of War

Tao te Ching

Frankenstein

Candide

1984

Defence of Duffer's Drift

Horton Hears a Who

Un-weaving the Rainbow

A Canticle for Lebowitz

Helliconia

Be Dangerous on Rock Guitar

City

The Long Walk

The First Men in the Moon

Climbing Olympus

Lord of the Flies

A Yankee in King Arthur's Court

The Hobbit

Integral Trees

The Mote in God's Eye

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

The Light of Other Days

Titan (by Steven Baxter -- Ben Bova's Titan was as good a read but Baxter changed how I think...)

How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (by the great Dale Carnegie - also by Dale is a book I haven't read yet, but intend to - Lincoln the Unknown -- I have heard life changing reviews about this book as well...)

I believe Yrgal would add the Constitution of the United States (I haven't read it but I've heard it kicks ass!)



...more coming.... :o)

1 comment: