Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Amazing, and Scary

I got my unemployment check from the government today, which came from the Taxpayers, although I "contributed" for 20 years, then I took it to the Bank, deposited the bulk of the check and got some cash. I then transferred most of it to a different account to hide it from bill collectors,the IRS etc. The same people I "supposedly" owe ,still pay me what they "owe" me, I guess I should be happy the gov isn't a Fascist state (yet).
Bottom line, except for the small amount of cash I received, all I did was transfer a bunch of numbers, that should scare anyone, after all they could restrict/deny you access to your "money" at any time and there ain't shit you can do about it,
Y

1 comment:

  1. Yea, don't get me started...

    I got a couple horror stories...
    once we went two weeks with ZERO cash because the bank decided to give our $600 to a thief, then the loaned him $400, then they told us we had to wait while they figured out if it was our fault our not!....

    ReplyDelete