Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

sorry if this is "racist"

D\So I'm skateboarding to the store cause I'm too buzzed to drive, I'm leaving and this old Mexican dude is staring me down, I mean Hard Core, so I say what the Fuck? he says Why you here? realize I'm already mad and tired from riding, so I say what the Fuck do you care? he says come on back, and I do, What's you4r problem old man? fuck you and your sick Country, he says come on, I say, O,.K. me my deck, my beer, my knife, let's go, he left,Quick. I don't go for confrontation, not my style, but I'm sick of these fuckers acting like it's the wild West, and if it is I'm Wyatt Earp, and Doc Holliday all Wrapped into one, FUCK THESE People,
Y

1 comment: