Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun with electricians

I'm an HVAC mechanic, and because of that I typically have a great deal of respect for their trade, however, today I met a good electrician who was clueless. I moved many things in my garage to help him out and make his job easier, as well as keep my toys safe. What did I get in return? He smacked his conduit into my favorite plane, and if I wasn't quick it would have been destroyed, thankfully it was saved. he finished but of course didn't check his work, but I did. The new circuit worked 2 times then failed, so I ride my skateboard down the street where he was on his next job. He was very nice and said he would be over within the hour. THREE hours later he shows up and can't figure out what went wrong, I (remember I'm an A/C guy) told him that he didn't need to run a garage door opener on a ground fault circuit, he bypassed it and now all is well. He then told me that he has calls from ALL his work today and needs to return to fix it and thanks for helping him solve the problem.
He is an Electrician, I am an A/C guy and I fixed his problem, Fucking hilarious,
Y

1 comment: