Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Grooveshark update

After updating Flash, and waiting about five minutes to load, ( I didn't wait, I use firefox and did something else)I was able to pull up a song, waited about 2 minutes for it to come up, wrote some comments and emails, went back and noticed even though the song was playing, the page was still loading after 10 minutes!That points me to the ad servers,which is the first and last things that load on a commercial page.
That said,it's probably an adserver issue, but as Stu and I say, COMPARED TO WHAT?
Y

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew!
    Back to the 21st century....
    Grooveshark lives. All smoothed out, jammin again!
    You can keep your disks, they make good coasters. Tapes make for a sort of "goth" tinsel.
    Vinyl....Antique Roadshow.
    I'll keep my Grooveshark, thankyou very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and how do we edit this these comments without starting over? ;o)

    ReplyDelete