Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Friday, November 12, 2010

About P.D

In my last post, I may have given short shrift to the PD,In response I say the following, We play for Blister Records GROUP, Not Company, PD goes back to our first live band events,and is a great find(thank you Social networking)I thought I had lost touch with him forever, but no, He still has the Talent and willingness to come in and lay down the coolest of jams and understood early our process, and freedom of schedule,cause that's what we do,hehe.
We work hard to get our associates involved and for typical(to me)A lot of reasons of our musical friends flake on us,Daniel for example, is a great musician/writer ,but has some issues he needs to deal with, and that's cool,but he started and didn't finish what we started, so he get's put on hold.
PD and the KGB as well, take their music seriously, and do what they can when they can,and that's enough for Rock and Roll, See you soon PD!
Y

2 comments: