Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company

Opinions on Music, Culture and the goings on at our music company, Blister Records.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I was just listening to Judge Andrew Napolitano on FNC, and his Jefferson quote, one of many I adhere to, that "the Tree of Liberty must be watered with blood from time to time" he really said that,Jefferson I mean and I agree.The difference is we have evolved as a society to such a degree that we remove our government and don't lynch them(see Europe, circa dawn of time thru 1989),so far.
All that said, why do the Right Wingers get so upset with the Hippy-Dippies trying to
upset the applecart,as it were? After all they are just following the Jeffersonian ideal of Government as Limited and Restrained.
I know that their Ideology is False and Juvenile, but I like their Spirit, and I hope When,not If,the time comes, we shall show the same Spirit of Freedom and Independence That the Crazed American Youths do, except we have Brains......And
GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!
and guitars,
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment